Pages

Let's Connect

Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Pinterest Follow on Goodreads

Friday, February 28, 2014

Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm A Super Villain



Author(s) Richard Roberts
Publisher Curiosity Quills Press Genre(s) Fantasy Superheroes Adventure 
Age Range 12+
Release Date February 14, 2014 ISBN 978-1-62007-463-3 

SYNOPSIS:
Penelope Akk wants to be a superhero. She's got superhero parents. She's got the ultimate mad science power, filling her life with crazy gadgets even she doesn't understand. She has two super powered best friends. In middle school, the line between good and evil looks clear. In real life, nothing is that clear. All it takes is one hero's sidekick picking a fight, and Penny and her friends are labeled supervillains. In the process, Penny learns a hard lesson about villainy: She's good at it. Criminal masterminds, heroes in power armor, bottles of dragon blood, alien war drones, shape shifters and ghosts, no matter what the super powered world throws at her, Penny and her friends come out on top. They have to. If she can keep winning, maybe she can clear her name before her mom and dad find out.


ABOUT RICHARD ROBERTS ACCORDING TO HIS GOODREADS PROFILE:

I've been writing for a long, long time. A long, long, long time. Do you remember when dirt was invented? I was using it to scratch out stories. Getting published was harder, but now I'm hooked up with Curiosity Quills and I have real books in paper, and you should buy some!

As a writer my fascination has always been children's literature, especially children's lit that is also adult lit. For some reason, this means that instead I write gothic light romance for fun, and very dark and tragic young adult books for passion. I love seeing the world through the eyes of strange people, and I believe that happy endings must be earned the hard way. There's a reason my friends started calling me Frankensteinbeck.

I could talk about how great my writing is until I turn blue, but I should let an expert do that for me. Check out the Kirkus Review for Sweet Dreams Are Made Of Teeth!

PURCHASE INFORMATION:

Amazon Kindle Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment