Pages

Let's Connect

Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Pinterest Follow on Goodreads

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Introducing.... ME! Alyssa!

So I realized that I've been posting but you and I haven't really been introduced. What was I thinking?
So here it goes.

Hi! My name is Alyssa. I'm 25 years old and live in a teeny tiny studio apartment with my husband, David. He and I met at summer camp when we were 13!

Library of the Seen was born out of various parts of my life. The first being that I love reading. Absolutely adore it. I bring books with me everywhere. Parties, concerts, Disneyland (ok not Disneyland, I love Disneyland to much.) The second is that I used to work with young adults all the time abd I loved it. From the state gay straight alliance to teaching marine biology on Catalina Island I've been working with young adults since I was a young adult. I decided to start this blog to reach out to people who are like me. Maybe a little awkward, a little quirky and don't really fit in, but love literature!

I love reading all types of books and I hope you know I am here for you.

You can contact me at libraryoftheseen@gmail.com

And follow me on Twitter!
@alywilliams313

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alyssa! You guys met at summer camp at 13? That's crazy amazing! I'm so happy for y'all! It's nice to meet you, and I look forward to seeing lots of posts from you on your cute blog. :) Happy reading, sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete